The Midwest Eye Centers Difference
In 1974, Midwest Eye Centers was established in Calumet City to create the largest eye care center in the area. Our mission is to provide superior eye care to the community utilizing the latest technology and procedures. We also have our own surgery center where we perform a variety of surgeries in a compassionate and caring environment, tailoring treatment options to each of our patients.
Referral Services Provided
- Cataract Treatment and Surgery
- Glaucoma Care
- Corneal Surgery
- Diabetes Management
Our Commitment to You and Our Patients
We are committed to partnering with regional optometrists, ophthalmologists, and primary care physicians in the joint care of our patient community.
Experience That Matters
- We will schedule your patients promptly
- Provide a safe and caring environment
- Utilize the latest advanced technologic equipment for diagnosis and treatment
- Communicate with referring providers in a timely manner
We will make sure that all your patients are cared for at the highest standard, and that no one is overlooked. We are happy to continue partnering with you in patient care and will ensure they return to your office promptly.
Resources For You
For any of the following resources or for more information and questions, please contact Debbie Gentile at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-263-7646.
- Referral Forms
- Patient Education Materials
- Continuing Education or Live Surgery Observation
We look forward to partnering with you and your practice.